OK so BD has come out of surgery. He did Awesome. Dr Macomson (Nuerosurgeon) and Dr Tuttle(Chief Resident) did a fabulous job and got it all!!! We are thrilled.
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
We thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers today --He heard them all! Please pray for speedy recovery! He is in ICU, should go to a regular room tomorrow.
We have been wrapped in love and support from our friends, our family, our church and our community. Thank You for it all!!!!!
I will continue to update this as often as possible, please leave me comments!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yea!!! Wow, what a time you have had! Tell Warren to be a good patient! :-) Keep us updated!
Holly S.
Praise God! I have been thinking about you guys all day. I am so happy it went well. I will let Mother's Club know. They were bummed you weren't there, but totally understood. You guys are in everyone's prayers! Give sweet baby a hug for me!
Post a Comment