Friday, September 26, 2008

Stir crazy!

Soo we have had a good week. A little stir crazy but good just the same!! We have had an outing every day except today---yucky rainy!! We took a little road trip yesterday to catch my aunt and Grandfather as they passed through a town about 1 1/2 hours away from home! It was good to see them and spend a couple of hours with some extended family as well.

BD is REALLY sick of the staples!! They come out Monday maybe I can hide the pliers until then---he is ready to remove them all by himself!! I need the prayers to switch to patience and tolerance for me!! We are beginning to get on each others nerves! (i know a blessing he is the same person) It could surely be much worse I know!

Monkey is still getting up every morning and going to see if BD is still here! A couple of mornings around 8-8:30 Monkey has gone to BD and said "bye-bye" Like what the heck are you still doing here! Kinda funny.

No comments: