Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Magnificent Playset!



Ok so after 14 count them 14 HOURS, 2 boxes of wood, screws and bolts and nuts oh my, and swings and the such -----IT IS DONE!! About 2/3 of the way thru this I was pretty sure BD was going to end up with some 2" lag screw in his head, but we made it!!! Nothing, I mean nothing was put together when we opened the boxes! What an experience. I never want to see another swing set come to my house in boxes!!





So I take Monkey to the back yard to see the wonderful creation, he really has NO reaction--he has no clue what it is!! I show him the ladder/rock wall and promptly(with a little help) scales it! He got to the top into the "fort" and was so pleased with himself! I tried to show him how to swing on his belly but he was having none of that!! So with the seat of the swing up to his armpits and me behind him, arms outreached for fear of flipping out--he swings like a big boy!!
Anyway, He likes it --Thank You Lord!!
This pics was after he had "helped" water flowers!


No comments: