Monday, May 26, 2008
Naked Time
Funny Story from Saturday! Monkey, who rarely has diaper rash issues, had a raw butt on Saturday! So at the end of the day and almost the end of the Butt paste tube--I declare Naked Time! A little Air never hurts a raw butt! So I strip Monkey to only what God dressed him in and let him loose! ---I must preface this with --Those of you who know BD know he is not exactly the Chest Puffing, Game watching, Macho man! But this day that Y Chromosome took over! So shortly after Naked time began we are all in the dining room , with BD watching Monkey and Me watching BD......Out Puffs the chest, and BD proudly exclaims " You found your PeePee!!!". Yes people, Monkey had found his peepee. Didn't take long for it to be uncovered and found!! What a proud Poppa BD was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment