Monday, May 18, 2009

2 year old Flare for Fashion




We have reached IT....by it I mean the days of " I do it myself"... " No Mommy I wear boots to store"... I guess every mother of a 2 yr old goes thru the thought process......my child will never match again. After wearing the Green froggy rain boots to Publix and listening to the giggles of older Moms. It hit me ...these are the beginning his glory days...the smile on his face as a 50-something mother says to him....Wow I really like your boots! And he politely said "Thank you , froggy boots" I even received the verbal pat on the back from one mom..."good job mom, you will look back and love these outfits!"
Just another step in the independence circle, I guess. FYI we did not put the Helmet on until we arrived home from Publix.

No comments: